Weinberger Law, LLC remains open, although our business practices have been modified per guidelines set by the Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment.
To the extent possible, meetings will be held via phone or video conferencing.
For matters that require in-person meetings, we are taking the following precautions:
- The office is open for appointments only.
- Anyone who has had possible exposure to COVID-19, or has any signs of sickness from anyone in their household, is asked to reschedule in-person meetings.
- Everyone is required to wear masks inside the building. Gloves will be provided upon request.
- Everyone who enters the building will have their temperature checked – if their temperature is above average, they will be asked to reschedule their meeting.
- Conference rooms are cleaned before and after each meeting.
- Hand sanitizer is kept on the table and its use is encouraged.
- If documents are being signed, everyone is given brand new pens.
We want to make sure everyone who visits our office feels safe. To that end, if you’re in need of an in-person meeting but would like us to take additional precautions, please let us know in advance and we will accommodate your requests to the extent feasible.