Weinberger Law, LLC remains open, although our business practices have been modified per guidelines set by the Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment.
To the extent possible, meetings will be held via phone or video conferencing.
For matters that require in-person meetings, the following steps are being taken:
- The office is closed except for appointments only
- Anyone who has had possible exposure to COVID-19, or has any signs of sickness from anyone in their household, is asked to reschedule in-person meetings
- Everyone who enters the building will have their temperature checked – if their temperature is above average, they will be asked to reschedule their meeting
- Conference rooms are cleaned before and after each meeting
- Hand sanitizer is kept on the table and its use is encouraged
- If documents are being signed, everyone is given brand new pens