Attorney Gina Weinberger specializes in Estate Planning Law, Real Estate Law and Probate and Estate Administration. She received her bachelor’s degree from Denison University and her law degree from the University of Colorado. Before launching her own practice, Gina worked for Hartney Law and Purvis Gray Thomson of Boulder, CO. Gina is passionate about what she does and the services she offers her clients.
Attorney Gina Weinberger is an active member of the following organizations:
- Boulder County Estate Planning Council (President 2022, Board Member 2017-current)
- Boulder Area Rental Housing Association (Board Member 2019-2022)
- Colorado WOLF (Women Owned Law Firms)
- Colorado Bar Association (Real Estate Section, Trusts & Estates Section, Solo/Small Firm Section)
- Boulder County Bar Association (Real Estate Section and the Tax, Estate Planning, and Probate Section)
In addition to running her own practice, Gina teaches Estate Planning at the University of Colorado – Boulder, Leeds School of Business.
Gina lives in Boulder with her husband Chris, their son Judah, and their dog Roux. She’s a Boulder cliché who enjoys hiking, climbing, skiing, and backpacking (in no particular order).
To schedule a confidential, no obligation consultation with Attorney Gina Weinberger, visit our contact page or call 720-588-9830.